Monday, March 14, 2011

Seriously Serious

I have been told by a few I wear my emotions on my face, I think this is a bald face lie. I am very robotic and NEVER ever show emotion. Emotions are for women and the French. Especially the French.

Evidence is below. You decide.

You can tell my seriousness by the death grip on the bottle of chammmpagnee.

Sticking it to the 'man'. This is personification of serious.

 Safely driving! As you can tell I am always serious. Never. Show. Emotion. Ever. 

I may be up to "No Good" but I am definitely emotionless in this picture. ALWAYS.

I am so hardcore, you can't even see my face.

I even drink like a robot, look at me! Pure professionalism at all times.

 I'm so serious I make umbrella a verb.

After all of the substantiating evidence it's clear that I am nothing but a serious cold-blooded alpha-male; emotions? Psh that get's in the way of me winning! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm so glad you are over on blogger now! Your pictures are amazing and I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin, this one is hilarious! I will definitely be reading from now on.

    This is Candace, btw.

    ReplyDelete