Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pet Dino

Today I have spent all morning on a safari looking for a new friend. A prehistoric pal I can eat nachos with and drink four loko's until dawn. Ya know, normal Dart activities.

I checked with all the pet stores in the local area and you would be surprised to know that they don't sell a single pre-historic creature. No Tyrannosaurus Rex or Velociraptors, not even one single Brontosaurus.

I was shocked!

This my friends is an outrage. I mean what if I want to open my own dinosaur based theme park on a remote tropical island? What am I to do on "bring your pet dinosaur to work day"? And what the hell do I do with the six hundred pounds of meat I bought thinking I was going to need to feed my new carnivorous best friend?! I feel a letter to my senator or government representative is necessary.

I even paid the pet deposit to my landlord, I don't think he will refund me.

It's a sad day in history when a man cant own something God didn't intend him too.

I think we as a nation should form a petition to stop the evil big brother from keeping us and dino's we all heart and love apart.

Please show your support on May 2nd, National Adopt a Dinosaur Day!

(Originally written May 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment