Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life as I know it


Life is one amazing mass of events. Humans, yes us, we are reactionary creatures. We live for our next fix on what we are personally addicted too, whether its an emotion, action, or a tangible object. We just stumble through this great white blinding existence. Anyone who claims otherwise is either ignorant, stupid, or otherwise content in their being. Me on the other hand will never stop dreaming; dreaming about what's next, dreaming about the past, dreaming about what could be, and dreaming about what never will be.... But mostly just dreaming.

I myself am a generally happy man, I attribute this to my mantra and mindset- I don't place much stock in anything but facts and optimism.

My take on mistakes- There is nothing wrong with simple mistakes; mistakes make a man and make this same man realize what is truly right and wrong... They also make a boy realize what is worth fighting over and what is worth just letting slide.

I am no philosopher but I think strong ideals breed even stronger goals. But what exactly is a goal? Is it an idea? Or a plan? Or is it just a way of life? These are all personal answers, only you can answer them.

We are all stumbling, we are looking for what/who we are. Go seek it and be happy with whom you find along the way.

(Originally written early December 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment