Saturday, March 12, 2011

In my dreams..

I recently had an epiphany: What are all the things I dream about??


In my dreams...
... I can fight lions.
... world peace is never discussed because war doesn't exist.
... the color blue tastes like bananas and the world smells of cedar and sandalwood.
... I visit the moon regularly..
... every meal is perfect and food is copious.
... Albert Einstein makes a mean margarita.
... sloth's outrun cheetahs and monkeys bet on dice.
... shag carpet is still 'in'.
... everyone drives an El Camino.
... money is used only for lighting fires, because how else are you going to roast a whole mastodon?
... sepia tone is prevalent.
... hoodies and houseshoes are the proper attire.
... there are no clocks or locks.
... campfires are more important than tv's.

... beer runs through streams and wine bottles are picked from trees.
... I own a horse and his name is "horse".
... we aren't worried about were we are, because it in the grand scheme it doesn't matter.

In my dreams we are who we want to be and it's not a bad thing...



(Originally written Oct 2010 )

No comments:

Post a Comment