Tuesday, March 15, 2011

High score?! Does that mean I broke it??

In the last year I have gotten into cycling mildly, today shattered my distance record.  I completed 22.72 miles in about 2 hours flat. Well above my normal max of 17-18 miles in about an hour and a half.


I felt great afterwards, albeit a little sore, I even went on a little 2 mile hike. 



My Scott road bike aka Zippy Mcgee taking a break next to Stillhouse Lake

The dam cool walkway

My truck is down there on the right, about a mile away.

With the purchase of every 22+ mile bike ride you get a free knife in the road!

This dog was not happy with me being near his house.....trailer.

I'd never been so happy to be done with a ride.

Back in the truck with you! You evil device!

I'm glad I wasn't hiking the day this fell.

I still find it amazing this park is so pretty for being in Killeen

The climatic ending to the hike!

All in all today was a great day. I broke a personal record I wasn't sure I could and got to go hiking. Then I drank a bunch of beer and ate great fried delicious food. Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment