Monday, March 14, 2011

Never Drinkin..*shiver*..*burp*...Again..

All good things must come to an end, that's what she told me last week... I had a rough week, to say the least. Somethings just don't go the way you plan. After a few days of moping around the house I made the decision to celebrate the fact that I am alive and to go tie one on with my friend, Allan.

Al is retiring from the military in a few months so he is all about soaking up any good times before we send him off to 'the home'. He has been in for like 200 years, maybe longer, anyways the dude can drink like a champ. But he was sick last night so he decided he was going to DD for me and coach me in drinking my troubles away. Hell of a spirit guide he is, if I say so myself.

I don't remember much about last night after the hotwings bar where we drank some concoction called a "mind eraser" then the second adult entertainment establishment where Al got onto the stage, but I did capture a few photographic nuggets of gold on my phone camera:

Big Al on stage earning 'dolla bills'. They actually let him get up there as a "retirement gift". Best part was he decided to do this pretty much sober. What a team player.

I know a guy who broke his hand punching this back in 2009. I find it amazing that he apparently isn't the only one who has taken a swing at it. It's barely hanging on!

Wonderful facilities. 


So as the story goes all good things had to come to an end, I had a wonderful boys night out but woke up in with a hangover so bad I couldn't stop sweating and my ceiling fan wasn't the only thing spinning. Thank God I am off work today!

My last bit of advice: don't ever drink something called a Horrible Bomb, it has "horrible" in the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment