Friday, June 15, 2012

Fragility.


The world is full of danger. Some fast & loud, some lethargic & stealthy.

The main side effect of life is death. Finality.

Work hard or dodge responsibility, eat healthy or pig out on fast food, exercise or sit on your butt; no matter the choice you make the result is eventually the same: cardiac arrest and a lovely coffin.

It scares me in a way, my upbringing tells me that there is another life for us beyond this existence, but part of me wonders if we just fertilize grass until our bones turn to dust.

Life is fragile, I have lived my whole life in a half-cocked manner; I haven’t been fragile with anything, not love, nor money, nor my body.

The fragility of this existence is starting to finally soak in, maybe too early, maybe too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment